Chicago LPN Training
To ensure the financial security, you should consider pursuing a course that proves to be a lucrative career in that particular industry. Anyone who has always been curious about health, science and technology and likes to work in a team can get enrolled in Chicago LPN training provided by Verve College.Chicago LPN training makes up approx. 15% of nurses in the city and provides nursing students with the education required to work as a successful LPN. Chicago ranks high in the list of top 100 US cities with an LPN comfort score of16. Also, licensed practical nurses in Chicago can generate an average income of $48000 per year. The employment growth for this sector is estimated at 12%.
Becoming an LPN in Chicago
Students can become an LPN in Chicago by giving a particular exam, known as NCLEX or endorsement. Students are eligible to take the Licensed Nursing Exam if they are:
- Registered nursing graduates with approved or accredited nursing programs
- Individuals who have pursued any course which is equivalent to licensed practical nurse training.
- May require a valid CNA certification.
LPNs in Chicago work closely with the patients, facility residents and clients.
LPN roles & responsibilities include performing basic diagnostic tests, giving prescribed medication to patients, giving injections, administering medication to patients, and many other necessary responsibilities.
The Best LPN Schools in Chicago
Verve College is known as the Best LPN Schools in Chicago, offering highly engaging and interactive programs including A&P Prep Course and PN program. Well, there are certain sources where you can find the most comprehensive list of schools offering LPN programs in Chicago.
Accredited LPN Program In Chicago
With the increased demand of licensed practical nurses, the demand for quality and excellence in nursing education has also increased. In such a scenario, approvals and accreditations play an indispensable role to evaluate LPN programs in Chicago based on the established quality standards and practices. Verve College is also known for offering the best and accredited nursing courses to students who want to become an LPN in Chicago.
Verve College holds approvals and accreditation from following state agencies:
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
- Division of Private Business & Vocational schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
- U.S. Department of Education (School Code 04197).
- Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Educational Schools (ABHES)..